Monday, April 04, 2011

Day 4: What was the last movie you watched, write about it

Because I couldn't remember what movie it was, I had to look on GetGlue to find out what the last movie I checked in to was.

Shutter Island on Netflix

I enjoyed it. It was not a scary movie as I originally thought it was going to be, but I suppose it could be categorized as psychological thriller. I can't really say much about it without giving away too much of the plot for anyone who hasn't seen it.
It's not a happy movie, but it played out very well. I can't say that I'm a Leo fan, but his acting was phenomenal in this flick.

The end plays out just like I thought it would, but that's not a mark against the story. The "twist" has been done before in multiple other thrillers that I just sort of expected it. Very well made movie, though. I would recommend it.

No comments: