Monday, September 27, 2010

Delicious Cookies!

So it's Autumn now, and the weather is lovely. I don't even have to turn my A/C on ... which is a good thing since it has sprung a leak and flooded the back room. Which also happens to be the dog's room .... And now it smells like gross smelly wet dog. It has been in the 70's lately, so the dogs have been staying outside longer, giving me a chance to air out the room a bit. It seems to be getting better.

Anyhow, that also means it's time for me to stop being lazy. I've been working on a website for months trying to make everything perfect to launch my business. I am not confident that I will succeed, but I'm ready to throw it out there. The only problem is, I'm having trouble coming up with a name. It is of course going to be a bakery style business, but I'm just drawing a blank.

And that's when I just have to step away from the computer and go make some cookies. Yum.

No comments: