Thursday, June 02, 2011

Summer blues

I wish I knew how to put into words exactly how I'm feeling lately but I just can't seem to find the right ones. I wouldn't call it depressed, but I wouldn't call it happy either. It's sort of numb, I suppose. Defeated maybe? I'm not sure. All I know is that something isn't right, and I gotta figure that out. Easier said than done, right?


I don't even know how to explain what's wrong. It's not like anyone actually cares what's wrong anyway, but it feels like I'm all pity party about nothing. That's not the case, and this blog entry is just starting to be dumb. So I guess I'll go mope on another corner of the internet.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Umm. We need to get together and do something fun. Soon we will have some time, but house hunting is in full effect. We haven't forgot about you and we all need to kick it soon.