Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I'm so stinking nervous!

I have some incredibly awesome people coming to visit me in just a week's time. I have so many things to complete and I just don't have the motivation.

I need to clean my house from top to bottom. I have cookies, and treats, and things to bake. I have to go to Oklahoma on Saturday then turn around and come right back to Texas for the bachelorette party.

I'm so overwhelmed with anxiety that I just can't handle it. I should have probably been working slowly on all these things all this week, but have I? No.

I'm such a slacker! I still have to get a few gifts. I still have to write thank yous. Pack for our mini-moon. Pay stupid bills. Clean. Laundry. Clean some more. Cook. Do dishes. Cook again. Clean out the microwave.

Most folks aren't actually going to come over to my house, but I'm sure one or two of them will and I can't have monster animal hair everywhere. I can't have it smelling like dog. I can't have dirty foot prints on the tile. I just can't!


I feel like I'm going insane! I need some housekeeping help!!!

No comments: