Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Giant DIY progress.


Anyhow, I had a break down. So many things have gone wrong that I just couldn't handle it anymore. It's amazing how much better you'll feel after you just let everything take over. Sure, I still have my doubts and my feelings are still hurt, but in the end I'll be just fine.

I am absolutely consumed with all things wedding. Final payments, final head counts, final DIY projects.

Speaking of DIY projects, remember how I mentioned we were having a dinosaur wedding? Well it doesn't get much more dinosaur-y than this. My step-dad is building the most awesome 9 and a half ft tall dinosaur to use as a prop and to be honest, it's pretty much all we've got in the way of decorations.


We need one more coat of paint, the addition of a vest, monocle, top hat and mustache, and the giant Apatosaurus will be complete! I am beyond excited about it. He's currently strapped to the ground because we've been having a bit of wind lately and he fell over a few weeks back. Broke his hip and fractured his shoulder. It was terrible.


17 days left. 17!

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Is he going to become a permanent fixture in their backyard? lol